FixerSisters is a community of women DIYers
helping other women DIYers.
Need help on a project? (We call them fixes.) Post it on the calendar. Local FixerSisters will sign up to help.
Have a question about a fix, or want to chat with a DIYer who’s tackled your project before? Check out the forum.
Questions? Check out these FAQS
- How much do I have to pay the sisters who help with my fixes?
- Nothing. FixerSisters is a labor co-op platform. Sisters pay to use the site, but no money changes hands. Ever.
- How many fixes do I get to do a month? Is there a limit?
- There is no limit to the number of fixes you can host or help with.
What kind of projects can I ask for help with?
Fix categories include:
- Assembly (we see you, Ikea)
- Clean & Organize
- And more!
We’re glad you asked. Join us for FixerMixers – monthly get-togethers where you can meet other FixerSisters in your area and learn new DIY techniques. They’re free to members, and open to friends for a small fee. FixerMixers are a great way to get comfortable with potential helpers before you invite them to help with a fix. Check the calendar for FixerMixers in your area.